he AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core AM4 Processor is a quad-core processor with four threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards. The third-generation 12nm Ryzen G processor offers increased performance compared to its predecessor, with this model having a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.0 GHz. Moreover, it features 4MB of L3 cache, support for dual-channel 2933 MHz DDR4 RAM, and integrated Radeon Vega 8 graphics. This processor has a 65W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Stealth cooler. While it’s unlocked and can be overclocked past its maximum boost clock, users may want to consider using a more robust cooling solution.
- AMD GameCache
- AMD GameCache is designed to reduce memory latency for higher frame rates in top titles.
- Precision Boost 2
- AMD Ryzen processors monitor energy consumption and temperature. When the processor knows it’s running cool and quiet, it can raise clock speeds in precise 25 MHz steps for any application without pausing work.
- One Click Overclocking
- Precision Boost Overdrive works with your motherboard to boost clock speeds and lets you overclock with a single click.
- AMD StoreMI Technology
- AMD StoreMI technology can combine SSD and HDD storage into a single hybrid drive, which stores frequently used files and programs on the SSD and other data on the larger HDD.
- AMD SenseMI Technology
- AMD’s SenseMI technology is a set of learning and adapting features that help the AMD Ryzen processor customize its performance to you and your applications, thanks to machine intelligence (MI).
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
- Personalized Performance
- AMD Ryzen Master provides you with up to four custom, user-defined profiles to store CPU, GPU, and DDR4 memory configurations. You can adjust the number of active cores and memory timings as well as optimize general performance or fine tune for your favorite applications.
- System Monitoring
- AMD Ryzen Master offers you real-time monitoring and a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperatures, including average and peak readings.